Today's Best GIC Rate

Non Residents Files

I am a Canadian citizen living out of the country, can I invest with can place a Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) for you if you are living outside of Canada but you must have an active chequing account with a Canadian Financial Institution, as well as your Canadian social insurance number (SIN).

Please call us to discuss your specific situation and options.

I am a US citizen, can I invest with

Yes, a US citizen can access higher Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) rates through a deposit broker like To purchase a Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC), a US citizen will require an active chequing account with a Canadian Financial Institution and a TIN (Individual Tax Identification Number) for tax processing issued by the IRS. Some institutions require a Canadian Social Insurance Number (SIN).

Please contact us at or call 1-877-551-7283 to discuss your specific situation, options and GIC rates.